We’re so excited to announce our new suite of online maths games, called Zorbit’s Maths Adventure, has officially launched!
Why we love Zorbit’s maths online games for kids
For 15 years (!!) you’ve been asking us for a maths program. And now we’re finally launching one.
Why has it taken us so long?
We were waiting for “the one”.
The one that makes our hearts flutter. That we’d take home to mum.
Yeah, it’s safe to say we’re in love.
- Not a worksheet stuffed inside a “game” – kids use maths online games to help their in-game friends explore the galaxy and help characters on distant worlds.
- Maths presented visually – no longer just numbers on a page, but presented as concrete concepts
- Adaptive, adjust to each student’s ability
- Trains rich problem solving skills – there’s a puzzle to be solved in every game
- No timer – rather than speed, it’s designed to develop perseverance and determination
What does Zorbit’s Maths online games help kids improve?
- Number relationships
- Area and perimeter calculations
- Time and date
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Spatial sense
I’m a teacher, what classroom resources does Zorbit’s include?
Zorbit’s isn’t just another online maths game, it has a wealth of resources to help you teach Foundation to year 6 maths.
- Tools to address both content and proficiency strands in the Australian curriculum
- Beautiful, engaging games that adapt to each student
- A huge library of lesson plans and printables to sound down core maths concepts
- Teacher dashboard with recommendations to help your student progress
Video: Introduction to Zorbit’s Maths Adventure
Watch this 2 minute video for an overview of Zorbit’s Maths.
Learn more & contact us
Get the Zorbit’s info pack
Everything you need to know about Zorbit’s Maths Adventure in one easy package.
Complete our Online Learning AssessmentIdentify learning strengths and weaknesses and get personalised program recommendations.
Book a free phone consult
This free telephone consultation can help to answer any questions you have about our services. At Sonic Learning we are all experienced teachers and health professionals so parents tend to find it very beneficial to be able to discuss their concerns and receive guidance from our team.