Fast ForWord School Coach
Becoming a school coach for the Fast ForWord program typically involves the following steps:
- Train and certify: You will need to complete training and certification in order to become a school coach for the program. The training will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively implement the program in a school setting.
- Obtain a subscription: Your school or district will need to purchase a subscription to the Fast ForWord program in order to use it.
- Attend a professional development: Once you have completed your training and obtained a subscription, you will likely be required to attend a professional development session. This will help you to understand how to use the program in a school setting and to get started using it with students.
- Implement the program: Once you have completed the training and professional development, you will be ready to implement the program in your school. You will work with students, teachers, and other school staff to ensure that the program is used effectively and to monitor progress.
- Keep updated: Keep updated with the latest techniques and features of the program.