NDIS Social Skills Program
Sonic Learning’s NDIS Social Skills Program can be done on your computer or iPad at home!
This research-based program uses animated interactive lessons from “Social Express”, addressing:
- Recognising and coping with feelings such as anger, frustration and sadness
- Participating in groups and conversations
- Respecting personal space
- Interpreting non-verbal communication
- Building friendships with others
- Dealing with peer pressure and teasing
We’ll also be here to help you all the way with regular video chat support with a professional program coach.
See a demo
Free phone consultation with a professional
This free telephone consultation can help to answer any questions you have about our services. At Sonic Learning we are all experienced teachers and health professionals so parents tend to find it very beneficial to be able to discuss their concerns and receive guidance from our team.