Games for social skills
Online social skills training
These research-based games for social skills use animated interactive lessons from “Social Express”, addressing:
- Recognising and coping with feelings such as anger, frustration and sadness
- Participating in groups and conversations
- Respecting personal space
- Interpreting non-verbal communication
- Building friendships with others
- Dealing with peer pressure and teasing
Social Express (Level 1, 2 and 3)
Watch this guided demonstration to see how Social Express uses animated interactive training games to teach social skills, communication and problem solving.
Level 1 | Learn
26 interactive webisodes
Learn basic social communication & conflict resolution skills
Level 2 | Connect
26 interactive webisodes
Become more independent & initiate social interactions
Level 3 | Engage
27 interactive webisodes
Analyse & express emotions, make judgement calls
Social Skills info pack
Everything you need to know about our Social Skills program and games for social skills in one easy package.
Games for social skills – FAQs
Do you have a question? Chances are someone has asked it before!
What age are the online social skills games for?
Social Express is aimed at primary school students, although many older students have also enjoyed the content. If you are unsure about your child’s suitability for the program please book a free professional consult.
What does it look like?
Check out the video above to see what the games look like.
Is there a guarantee?
As health and education professionals, we adhere by relevant advertising standards which state we can’t guarantee a certain result (every brain is different!) What we do guarantee is to provide you with awesome, research-backed exercises and professional support to help you progress through the programs. We’re committed to helping you improve your skills and are always here to help throughout your program.
Can I use my NDIS funding?
You can either enrol in the social skills program by itself, or add it onto our NDIS course.
We typically bill under:
- Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living Other Therapy 15_056_0128_1_3;
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life – Other therapy 01_741_0128_1_3 designed for if CB Daily living budget is exhausted – may need to ask your NDIS planner to allow you to use this item
- Capacity Building – Increased Social and Community Participation – Innovative Community Participation 09_008_0116_6_3
- Capacity Building – Improved Relationships – Individual Social Skills Development 11_024_0117_7_3
When does the course begin and end?
Your course will begin on the day that you choose on your enrolment form and end 1, 3, 6 or 12 months later (depending on your purchased subscription). Your Sonic Learning coach will monitor and adjust your program as needed. You will have unlimited access.
Can I pause my subscription?
Your subscription will begin on the day that you choose on your enrolment form and cannot be paused. If you miss a day don’t worry, you can make it up later on during your subscription. We recommend at least 15 minutes of training, 2 days per week, but you can do as much as you like.
How long will I need to complete the program?
What technology do I need?
You can use a computer with Windows 10 or higher, Mac OS High Sierra and above, or an iPad 4th generation and above via the Social Expresss II app.
How do I enrol in the online social skills games?
You can either enrol online below, or book a professional consult to enrol over the phone.
Enrol in Sonic Learning games for training social skills
What’s included in your course
- Introductory videos
- You’ll learn everything you need to get started
- 24/7 access for one student
- Access all interactive webisodes in one level at once
- Flexible training protocol
- We recommend 15 minutes per day, 2 days per week
- PDF workbook
- Hundreds of discussion questions and activities to help you get the most out of each webisode
- Monthly email update
- Every month your coach will send you an email update showing your participation and any adjustments made to your program
- Email support
- Email your coach any time you have a question
Choose one month at a time or enrol for longer and save.
Want to chat first? Book a free professional consult and we’ll help you begin your learning journey.
Free phone consultation with a professional
This free telephone consultation can help to answer any questions you have about our services. At Sonic Learning we are all experienced teachers and health professionals so parents tend to find it very beneficial to be able to discuss their concerns and receive guidance from our team.