EF Kids | Executive function skills
Online executive function assessment and programs for ages 3+
Executive function could be considered the “biological foundation” for school readiness and is a strong predictor of academic performance1. Executive function comprises three interrelated skills:
- Working memory – to help keep information in mind
- Attention and inhibition – for self-control
- Cognitive flexibility – for flexible thinking
Watch the video to find out how Sonic Leaning assess and train EF skills.
Step 1: Executive function skills assessment
5 min online test
For a limited time, you can do this assessment for free with Sonic Learning.
Step 2: Executive function skills program
FOR KIDS, FULLY ONLINE
- Online program, 10 minutes per day, 3 days per week for 3 months
- 20 exercises carefully designed with Harvard and UC Berkeley neuroscientists
- For ages 3 to 7 (may also be suitable for older students with developmental delays)*.
* For ages 8 and above, check out our executive function program for kids & adults.
Everything you need to know about EF Kids assessment and training in one easy package.
Backed by research
DESIGNED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
How does the executive function program work?
What age is this executive function program for?
The exercises on this page are for kids aged 3 to 7, although older students may be appropriate. Suitability will depend on skill level – if you’re unsure, book a free professional consult.
What does it look like?
Like games! See the video at the top of this page.
Is this program professionally supported?
We’ll be here to coach you through the program. With 18+ years’ experience helping thousands of families with online learning programs, you’re in the right place!
Can I use my NDIS funding?
As these programs are delivered by health and education professionals, we can provide NDIS-friendly billing for self-managed and plan-managed NDIS participants.
When does the course begin and end?
Your course will begin on your first training day and end 3 months later. You will have unlimited access and do not need to worry about running out of exercises to do.
Fees and enrolment
CHOOSE ASSESSMENT OR TRAINING
- Pre and post assessment. A 5 minute tablet-based screening assessment of executive function skills.
- 3 months of training exercises. Unlimited access to 20 online exercises developed with Harvard and UC Berkeley neuroscientists.
- Professional support. You won’t be doing this alone. You’ll have your own professional coach to guide you through the program with a monthly coaching call.
EF kids assessment
5 minute assessment of executive function skills
*for a limited time
EF kids training
3 months’ training with professional support
Are you an NDIS participant?
Self managed and plan managed participants can use their funding for this program. Select an option above to get started, or book a professional consult to discuss further before you enrol.
Free phone consultation with a professional
Have a question or want to know more?
Book a free telephone consultation with one of our experienced health professionals to get the advice you need.