To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list.
Length: 45 minutes
Presenter: Tina Pickford, Speech Pathologist
Date and Time: This is a delayed broadcast and will be available to watch from 3:30 pm EST Wednesday 3 May (1:30 pm WA, 3:00 SA/NT) until midnight Sunday 28th May.
Need a certificate for PD points? Follow the instructions given during the webinar.
- Examine writing and spelling processes, including the skills involved
- Discuss why writing and spelling are difficult for some students
- Identify the similarities and differences between Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
- Identify features of effective writing and spelling instruction
- Examine strategies to help students in the classroom
- Learn about a randomised control study where computer-based cognitive training transferred to improvement in the writing skills of year six students.
Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to view the answer.
To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list