At her Australian seminars this month, Dr Martha Burns, neuroscientist and speech pathologist, discussed topics such as:
- The relationship between language, auditory processing and literacy development
- The three ways teachers build brains
- Why ADHD medications only work for around 14 months
- How neglect affects the developing brain
- How fluid intelligence can be improved by training working memory
You may be interested in viewing a video of Dr Martha Burns discussing how our understanding of learning has progressed. You will find more videos like this on the Sonic Learning website and we will be adding further videos over the coming months.
You might also like: