Watch this 4 minute video interview and learn which foods are really important for brain development, how we may be excluding them from our child’s diet and ideas on how to give your children the best brain food.
Dr Martha Burns is a Speech Pathologist and Neuroscientist specialising in the development of language and the brain and current research on how the brain learns. In this short video interview, she explains:
- The importance of three dietary elements and how they affect a child’s brain
- How we may unwittingly deprive our children of the foods they need for good brain development
- Ideas on how to include these brain foods in a child’s diet
- Brain awareness week: food for thought
- Brain awareness week: how much sleep do kids really need?
- Three top tips for parents
Interested in learning more about the Fast ForWord program? Have a question about learning, neuroscience and/or education? Contact the team of health and education professionals at Sonic Learning.