Section Overview: Introducing Students to Fast ForWord
After this section, you’ll be able to:
- Locate and engage with the exercise demos and the scope and sequence.
- Create a motivating plan for introducing your students to Fast ForWord using exercise demos.
- Describe the purpose of the exercises in student/parent-friendly language.
- Knowing your way around the exercises makes it easier for you to demo them with your students because you’ll better understand it from their perspective.
- Introducing Fast ForWord to your students with a motivation mindset means you’re taking the right steps to build students’ sense of buy-in.
- Reflection on prior knowledge and experiences.
- Playing with the exercises to get your student’s perspective.
- Scenario-based writing activity to sharpen your elevator pitch.
- Composing a plan for introducing the program to students.