Online recorded seminar
About the course
Do you know a student who:
- Is a poor poor listener?
- has trouble following instructions?
- is not meeting academic expectations?
In this invaluable 2 hour seminar, Dr Burns addresses:
- The symptoms and causes of Auditory Processing Disorder
- Myths and truths about Auditory Processing Disorder
- The link between Auditory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Dyslexia and language delays
- How to improve Auditory Processing skills
About the presenter
Martha Burns, Ph.D., is a neuroscientist and speech pathologist from Chicago. She serves on the Faculty of Northwestern University, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders and has published numerous articles on language disorders and Auditory Processing Disorder in professional journals.
Feedback from seminar attendees:
“Wonderful presenter! Easy to follow, and excellent use of examples. The best seminar I’ve ever attended.”
“Dr Burns was outstanding. Her knowledge & understanding of the subject matter was brilliant. Thank you!”