Do any of these describe your students?
- Is bright but still finds schoolwork hard
- Has trouble remembering information taught in class
- Has trouble listening or paying attention
- Has trouble with reading, spelling and/or writing
- Doesn’t enjoy going to school
- Is exhausted at the end of the school day
- Calls him or herself “dumb”
A 3 pronged approach to intervention
Effective ILPs should include elements from a 3-pronged approach that helps the student COPE with their difficulties and IMPROVE their skills. Download our info pack to find out how schools are achieving this.