Do any of these describe your child?
- Is bright but still finds schoolwork hard
- Has trouble remembering information taught in class
- Has trouble listening or paying attention
- Has trouble with reading, spelling and/or writing
- Doesn’t enjoy going to school
- Is exhausted at the end of the school day
- Thinks or is starting to think they are “dumb”
Fast ForWord is especially designed for students who are falling through the cracks. Rather than giving them more of the same thing that hasn’t been working for them, Fast ForWord is designed to improve their ability to learn.
Our education system fails to help students who struggle but do not fall into the “disability” category. As a parent, you are your child’s biggest supporter.
In just 30 minutes a day for as little as 3 months, you can achieve significant and lasting improvements in:
Studies show that the changes last, and students continue to improve even after completing the program. Few if any programs are proven to produce such fast and lasting changes for struggling students. Go to Fast ForWord research to see for yourself.
Free telephone consultation
If you would like a telephone consultation to determine if this program is right for your child, please complete the contact form or call 1300 135 334.