Click a tab below to view more information:
The Fast ForWord learning acceleration program for schools includes:
- Access to all Fast ForWord exercises for all enrolled students.
- Personalised and responsive programs that adapt to each students learning needs.
- Access to the mySciLearn online data analysis and reporting tool that will enable you to monitor individual, classroom or school performance of students working on the Fast ForWord program.
- Choice of 30 or 50 minute protocols, 3 – 5 days per week.
- Staff coach training covering the neuroscience of learning, supporting and motivating students and analysing results.
- Mentoring and support (via telephone and email) from Sonic Learning on an as needs basis – this means you can contact our team of health and education professionals with any questions you have along the way, including to discuss student progress.
- 24/7 access to printables and training resources in the members section of our website
- Access to the mySciLearn online data analysis and reporting tool (see the “data and reporting” tab for more information).
You may be surprised to know that Fast ForWord is an extremely cost effective program and the price has reduced considerably in recent years due to increasing demand.
School licenses include training and ongoing support and are available for as few as 5 students through to site licenses for whole school usage. Volume licensing significantly reduces the cost of the program per student. Sonic Learning’s team will happily tailor a quote to your school’s needs and resources.
MySciLEARN is an online data analysis and reporting tool that you can access from any compter to monitor individual, classroom or school performance of students working on Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant.
- Automatic calculation – no scoring, adding, or manually compiling reports.
- You will get clear, action-oriented information showing student progress over time and error patterns.
- Flags alert educators to students who require assistance.
- Report email function – schedule weekly summary reports to email to yourself and/or parents.
Reading Progress Indicator
MySciLEARN contains an in-built assessment called Reading Progress Indicator which tracks progress as a measure of reading age. The Reading Progress indicator was developed by an independent company (Bookette which is now part of CTB/McGraw-Hill) and has been validated against the Woodcock Johnson, the Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests, the Group Reading Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (GRADE), and the Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS).
Use of Reading Progress Indicator is optional and will depend on the preference of each individual school.