- A start-up session to explain the program and plan the training
- Minimum of five weeks of training with scheduled coach calls (typically weekly)
- Choice of 25, 35 or 50 minute training protocols, 3, 4 or 5 days per week
- Data monitoring by Speech Pathologists
- Email support on an as-needs basis
- 24/7 access to training resources on our website
- Access to the Cogmed Training Web to enable you to track progress
- Wrap-up meeting to discuss progress
- A six month follow-up interview
- Access to 100 Cogmed Extension Training Sessions for 12 months
Price: $960 (RRP $1500 – save 540!) Please contact us for more details.
How to enrol in Cogmed
Initial telephone interview
Contact Sonic Learning’s team of health and education professionals for an initial telephone interview to discuss you or your child’s suitability for Cogmed training.
- Call 1300 135 334 (10 am – 6 pm EST), or
- Fill out the contact form below:
Book a startup session
Complete payment and book your start-up session. During this session, a qualified Cogmed coach will explain the program and work with you to plan the training for the next 5 weeks.
Home users can begin training immediately after their start-up session but there’s no need to start training right away as you will be able to choose when your training will begin.