To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list.
Understanding Writing and Spelling Difficulties (45 mins)
Tuesday 24 May 2016 (now concluded, recording available below)
– Examine writing and spelling processes, including the skills involved
– Discuss why writing and spelling are difficult for some students
– Identify the similarities and differences between Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
– Identify features of effective writing and spelling instruction
– Examine strategies to help students in the classroom
– Learn about a randomised control study where computer-based cognitive training transferred to improvement in the writing skills of year six students.
Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to view the answer.
To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list