To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list.
Length: 45 minutes
Presenter: Tina Pickford, Speech Pathologist
Date and Time: This is a delayed broadcast and will be available to watch from Wednesday 8 March 4:30 pm ESDT (3:30 QLD, 1:30 WA, 4:00 SA, 3:00 NT) until midnight Sunday 26 March.
See this common yet poorly understood difficulty through the eyes of a student, teacher and audiologist. Discover strategies that can help in the classroom and at home and evaluate available programs.
– Identify symptoms and causes of APD
– Describe how APD is diagnosed
– Describe the link between APD, ADHD, Dyslexia and language delays
– Identify the three components of intervention
– Identify environmental modifications, compensatory strategies and skill building strategies for students with APD
– Evaluate some available auditory processing treatment approaches
Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to view the answer.
If your question has not been answered above, please email email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list