To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list.
1. Understanding Auditory Processing Disorders (30 mins)
See this common yet poorly understood difficulty through the eyes of a student, teacher and audiologist.
Wednesday 27 May 2015
3:30 pm EST
(3:00 pm SA/NT, 1:30 pm WA)
– Identify symptoms and causes of APD
– Understand how APD is diagnosed
– Understand the link between APD, ADHD, Dyslexia and language delays
2. Auditory Processing Intervention (30 mins)
Discover strategies that can help in the classroom and at home. Identify strategies for inclusion in IEPs and evaluate available programs.
Wednesday 3 June 2015
3.30 pm EST
(3.00 pm SA/NT, 1.30 pm WA)
– Identify the three components of intervention
– Identify environmental modifications, compensatory strategies and skill building strategies for students with APD
– Evaluate some available auditory processing training programs
Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to view the answer.