To keep up-to-date with the latest events hosted by Sonic Learning, join our e-newsletter list.
What exactly is Dyslexia, how is it diagnosed, and how can you separate the myths from the facts? What kind of instruction do these students need and how can you help them in the classroom and at home? Join us as we unravel this complex learning disorder.
Webinar has finished – recording available below until 23 September 2016.
Need a certificate for PD points? Email email@example.com after you’ve watched the recording.
- Identify symptoms
- Identify how Dyslexia is diagnosed
- Examine common Dyslexia myths and truths
- Understand the links and differences between Dyslexia and other learning difficulties such as Dysgraphia, Dyspraxia and Auditory Processing Disorder
- Discover strategies that can help in the classroom and at home
- Identify strategies for inclusion in IEPs
- Evaluate intervention approaches
Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to view the answer.